Why do we call ourselves “Your IT Guardian Angels”?
- We watch over your computer network to ensure all is well.
- We genuinely care about your IT well-being.
- We provide guidance in making the best choices for your IT investments.
- Angels are thought of as living in the clouds, just as more and more of our services are cloud-based.
Our PurposeBSC Solutions Group’s purpose for being is to serve small and medium size organizations primarily in the Greater Toronto Area by providing proactive IT Management, IT Support, IT Consulting and IT education, along with IT products and services, in a manner that demonstrates trustworthiness, genuine concern and care for the well-being of those organizations. At the same time we are to demonstrate the same trustworthiness, concern and care with our employee team. In doing so, our goal is to help our clients, our employees and our company, strengthen and grow together.
Our VisionBSC Solutions Group’s vision is:
- To have a brand that is associated with trustworthiness, genuine caring and diverse IT expertise,
- To have clients who are prosperous, in part due to leveraging the power of Information Technology to their best advantage,
- To provide a pleasant working environment where our employees are treated fairly, respectfully and are challenged to enhance their skills and experience,
- To minimize the impact of our business activity on the natural environment, and
- To engage in community involvement we can be proud of.
Our ApproachWhen engaging with a new Managed IT Services Client the steps in the process are:
- Assess Your Network: We need to know where we’re starting from to know where we’re going, so the first step is to fully understand all aspects of your computer network and systems. Don’t worry about being bogged down trying to gather these details for us. For the most part, we can gather them on our own during a site visit, using our software tools. All data gathered is analyzed and a summary report is prepared including our observations and recommendations (short term, medium term and long term).
- Onboarding: Onboarding a new client involves first deploying our monitoring and management software to all Servers, desktops, laptops, printers and other network devices. This is critical for providing us with email alerts should anything on your network start misbehaving. It also allows us quick remote access to any of your computers in order to provide service and gives us remote central management capabilities. The onboarding process typically also includes deploying our integrated virus & malware protection solution plus Windows and third party patch management.
- Network Cleanup: Typically there is some network cleanup work to be done initially, to ensure everything is set up according to industry best practices. This helps you and us, feel comfortable that the network is as secure and reliable as it can be.
- Ongoing Service: Once on-boarded, ongoing monitoring, maintenance, support and service (remote or on-site as required) can begin.
- Projects: The Network Assessment will usually identify some projects recommended for the short, medium or long term. Detailed fixed price quotations are provided for any projects it is agreed should take place in the short term (or longer term for budgeting purposes). If approved, these are carefully planned and executed with minimal disruption to your network in mind.
- IT Review Meetings: IT Review Meetings are conducted at least annually, to review reports on your network “health”, give updates on new technology, keep abreast of what’s happening in your business and to get feedback on how we’re doing.
Andy Owner & General Manager Auto Dealership
Linda Operations Manager Accounting Firm
Ana Operations Manager Charitable Organization