Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the most popular internet browsers among users. With browser extensions, you can make life easier with a more efficient browsing experience.1. LastPass
Top 7 Free Extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- A password manager that helps keep your accounts secure.
- Saves time from filling out passwords.
- Only need one master password to your LastPass account.
- Allows you to save articles to read them later.
- Offers an offline version so you can read on the go.
- Searches the internet for discount codes, promotions, free shipping codes that can be applied when you shop online.
- A spelling and grammar checker to ensure your writing is clear and mistake-free.
- A fast and lightweight ad blocker that is less memory intensive than AdBlock Plus.
- Automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure “http” to secure “https” in order to encrypt your communication with these websites.
- Both extensions are tools that block distracting websites when you need to get important work done.
- Productivity can be improved with the ability to block websites between fixed time periods or after a time limit.
April 26, 2017 10:00:19 AM