Harness the Power of Microsoft Teams Webinar
Bill Boisvenue, President
Keeping Connected Remotely During COVID-19 and Beyond
This 60-minute presentation is designed for non-technical executives and will provide an overview of Microsoft Teams, including time for Q & A. If you're a Microsoft 365 subscriber, you probably already have Teams available to you. If not, you can currently get it free for 6 months.
Dates: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Register in advance here:
Please feel free to forward this link to any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
Some of the things you will learn:
- How Teams will improve your virtual meeting experience.
- The ease of initiating a Teams meeting including both audio and video, with internal and external parties.
- The convenience of the chat feature
- The ease of in-meeting sharing of your screen and documents with Teams meeting attendees
- How to create “channels” for groups to communicate and work on joint projects.