Password Management Designed for Business
**** 81%of hacking-related data breaches have used stolen and/or weak passwords ****
Passwords are the weakest link in your data security.
Employees use weak passwords, reuse them across accounts and forget them or store them in un-safe locations. They get frustrated, productivity is lost, and security is compromised. But it isn’t their fault. Forrester found the average employee has 25 work accounts to manage and creating strong, unique passwords for each account is next to impossible.
Solution: A Password Manager Designed for Business
At BSC Solutions Group, we have tested many Password Managers on the market and have partnered with one vendor that best meets our strict criteria. This solution is now available to our clients.
- Manage passwords with a private, encrypted storage vault assigned to each employee
- Remember only one username and password to access your entire vault
- Populate usernames and passwords on websites or applications with just a click
- Access your vault in the cloud from any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone
- Easily generate random, high-strength passwords for all your websites and applications
- A security audit identifies weak and re-used passwords in your vault, prompting you to change them
- Get alerts on high-risk passwords in your vault, found in breached lists on the Dark Web
- Create Teams (groups of employees) with access to shared passwords
- Lock the vault of a departing employee to prevent password access
- Access company-wide reports on the number of weak and/or breached passwords by employee
What about security?
With our chosen solution, all encryption and decryption processes take place on the user’s computer or mobile device. All data is encrypted whether in-transit or at rest. The plain text version of the data is never available to our provider’s employees or any third party. This means that if your data were to be hacked, attackers could only access the worthless ciphertext. Our provider has a long list of security certifications, including SOC2, ISO 27001, TRUSTe, and PCI DSS and is trusted by 14 million users worldwide.
There are many Password Manager options on the market, mostly geared to individual consumer use. One of the key advantages of our chosen solution is that it can be centrally managed by your IT people and provides valuable reporting capabilities.
Our Password Manager can be implemented company-wide (recommended), or just for management and employees with perhaps 6 or more passwords to keep track of. Pricing is on a per user basis. Contact us if you would like more information.
May 08, 2020 9:00:43 PM