MicroSoft Partner Since 1999
At BSC Solutions Group, we’ve been performing successful Microsoft 365 migrations since 2013. We provide full service Microsoft 365 migrations, plus Email, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams training and support for your organization.
If you’ve never used any of the Microsoft 365 suite of applications before, it’s time to give it a try! These cloud services are an excellent future-proof solution, being rapidly adopted by organizations just like yours. Do you feel apprehensive about trying new technologies? Not to worry. Our experts can show you and your entire workplace how to get the most out of your Microsoft 365 suite of applications and services. You’ll be a pro in no time.
Why Choose BSC as
YOUR MICROSOFT 365 MIGRATION PLAN PARTNER?
Let Our Experts Create and Implement Your Microsoft 365 Migration Plan
Purchase a MIcrosoft 365 bundle of hosted services through us and our “IT guardian angels” will completely plan and implement your M365 migration project. We’ll also provide full training and ongoing technical support for your entire team so you can hit the ground running.
Your Complete Microsoft 365 Migration Checklist
The Microsoft 365 migration process can get complicated with many employees and their devices working locally and/or remotely. In addition, data to be migrated could be located in a variety of locations. You’ll need IT professionals to ensure that the M365 migration plan is carefully designed and followed through from beginning to end. Planning this big move is critical for a smooth transition.
Office 365 Migration Plan
Our IT experts will work with you so you can breeze right through the migration process without slowing down your day-to-day operations.
Here’s a checklist of the M365 migration plan steps that we take to bring your organization to the next level:
- Plan your project – communication is key.
- Inventory your current environment. What do you want to carry over to Microsoft 365? What do you want to leave behind?
- Review your current environment.
- Prepare for your migration. Notify your staff, choose your date and time for migration. We’ll be right there with you.
- Set up Microsoft 365. Our IT experts will ensure your new Microsoft 365 tenant account is properly set up with the appropriate rules and security measures in place.
- Email caching to local devices. We recommend caching only for the last 12-24 months to avoid using excessive storage on your computer.
- Create custom email signatures. Email signatures make emails look as polished as possible. Many organizations choose to incorporate their logos and employee credentials/contact information in their email signatures.
- Personalized email rules. Team members can keep their inboxes clear of clutter with custom folders. They can also switch between multiple signatures, use pre written reply templates and even set up a priority inbox.
- Personalized email plugins. Outlook has a wide variety of plug-ins for your favourite time-saving apps and grammar checkers, so your emails are always organized and perfectly written.
- Set up mailbox calendar and folder sharing where desired
- Set up Public Folders as needed
- Set up access permissions as required