Since 1999 ...
30 Years of Managed IT Solutions for Small to Medium Size Organizations in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton and the Greater Toronto Area
Managed IT Services in Mississauga
When it comes to your company’s computer systems, it pays to find a Managed IT Service Provider you can trust. At BSC Solutions Group, we’re here to give you quality managed it services for small businesses to help you succeed.
Solid IT systems are vital to helping a modern business run smoothly. However, managing those systems is a daunting task that requires highly-skilled professionals. That’s where we come in. As a Managed IT Services Provider, our team brings plenty of skills and experience to the table to make your systems run like clockwork.
Why Choose The “Angels”?
To get the most out of your IT systems, it helps to have someone who knows what they’re doing. You can trust BSC Solutions Group to make your IT system run smoothly and efficiently. Whether the system’s working as it should, or you need emergency help quickly, we’re here to help. When the worst happens, our managed IT services help desk services will walk you through problems with minimized harm.
Call us at (905) 4589-9333 to book your free consultation.
Book a Free No Obligation Consult
It’s Time to Contact Us If You:
Are frustrated by slow response, waiting days or weeks for computer support issues to get resolved.
Are getting the sense that you have outgrown your current IT Solution company’s level of expertise.
Are ready to graduate from the guy you call when something’s broken, to a team of proactive Managed IT Solution providers.
Are concerned that your data and network may not be as secure as it should be from a cyber attack.
Would like to feel confident in knowing your IT outsourcing company is watching over your computer network on an ongoing basis.
Would like to have a trusted IT solutions advisor to explain options and provide advice on making the most of your IT investments.
What Our Clients Have to Say About our Superior Managed IT Solutions
BSC Solutions is a group of dedicated, experienced, knowledgeable and reliable professionals. We haven’t had any more headaches related to IT, and that makes a huge difference in our day-to-day operations. It’s also a fun and creative team.
Our Managed IT Solutions Clients
- Retail/Wholesale Sales
- Accounting Firms
- Auto Dealers
Our Managed IT Solutions Approach
1. Network Assessment/Audit
- Gather data, analyze and present summary report with observations & recommendations
- Includes costs to implement upgrades and new services as applicable
2. New Client Onboarding
- Deploy network monitoring & management software
- Deploy virus/malware protection,
- Configure Microsoft and 3rd party software patch management
3. Network Optimization
- Ensure network is configured according to industry best practices
4. Project Work
- Complete projects as agreed upon from recommendations
- Detailed, flat rate quotations provided
5. Ongoing Services & Support
- Ongoing monitoring, computer maintenance, support and service (remote or on-site as required)
6. Regular IT Review Meetings
- Review reports on your network health.
- Provide updates on new technologies.
- Keep abreast of what’s happening in your business.
- Get feedback on how we’re doing.
Located in Brampton, Ontario, BSC Solutions Group Ltd. has been serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area since 1969. For 30 years, that service has centred on support and maintenance of small to medium size corporate computer networks. Bill Boisvenue, owner and President of BSC, became a partner in the business in 1984 and became the sole owner by 1989. That’s when the focus turned to computer maintenance and services, for organizations with diverse technological needs.
We call ourselves “Your IT Guardian Angels” because:
- We watch over your computer network to ensure all is well.
- We genuinely care about your IT well-being.
- We provide guidance in making the best choices for your IT investments.
- Angels are thought of as living in the clouds, just as many of our services are cloud-based.