The Journey of BSC Solutions Group
The quality of a company is expressed through the depth of its history. We are proud to say that for 50 years, the essence of BSC has existed dedicated to the core principles of integrity, quality and commitment. We continue to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients, along with a healthy and pleasant working environment for our team. We hope you will continue to be a part of our story.
- BSC Solutions Group was founded, under the name of “Brampton Electronics”, a TV and VCR repair company.
- Bill Boisvenue joins BSC as a junior technician.
- Bill Boisvenue becomes a partner in the business.
- A Mississauga location was opened under the new name of “Bramtronics Service Centre”
- Bill Boisvenue becomes sole owner of Bramtronics and changes the company focus to computer services.
- Windows 95 is launched. In August of 1995, BSC performs its last TV repair.
- Bramtronics Service Centre moves to a new, larger location on Bovaird Drive in Brampton, next to Bingo Country.
- BSC becomes a Microsoft Certified Partner
- Bramtronics Service Centre changes names to BSC Solutions Group Ltd.
- Bill’s wife, Susanne Boisvenue, joins the team, initially working under a sister company, i-Netbiz.com, selling Internet Services
- BSC moves to new offices on Edvac Drive in Brampton in order to install high speed Internet circuits and begin hosting Web Servers and Email.
- BSC Solutions Group moves next door to larger offices on Edvac Drive.
- BSC adds Video Surveillance and Security systems to our product and service mix.
- BSC moves to larger offices on Deerhurst Drive in Brampton.
- Paul Hogan is promoted to the position of Service Manager
- BSC changes its logo to a more modern look, reflecting the growing prominence of cloud computing in our product and service offerings.
- BSC purchases and moves once again to larger offices at 18 Automatic Drive, Brampton.
- Bill’s son, Craig Boisvenue, joins BSC as an Inside Sales Representative.
- BSC brands itself as “Your IT Guardian Angels”
- Cyber Security Services are added.
- BSC is approved under the Controlled Goods Program of Public Works & Government Services Canada
- Celebrating 50 Years in Business!