Cyber Security Defenses Hackers Don't Want You to Know
Bill Boisvenue, President
Join us for this 60-minute webinar presentation designed for non-technical executives
The news is filled with reports of data breaches and financial loss. But there are many ways you can increase your defenses now, without spending a lot of money to put them in place. What they do require, however, is for cyber security to become a high priority focus across your entire organization, and that starts with management making it so.
Dates: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please feel free to forward this link to any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
Some of what will be revealed:
- What is the current level of cyber threat for small and medium organizations.
- Critical defense measures you can put in place now that won’t put a strain on your budget.
- How to recover from a cyber attack.
- FREE resources you can use as part of your cyber security strategy.
- FREE bonus offer to all attendees.