Attention Non-technical Executives - Join Us For A FREE 90-Minute
Cyber Security Strategy Breakfast Presentation
Bill Boisvenue, President
BSC Solutions Group Ltd.
Gordon Collins, Sr. Account Executive
Fill in the Form Below to Register,
or call us at 905-458-9333 ext 226:
Invite an executive colleague to register too!
“The 7 Critical Components of a Cyber Security Strategy”
This 90-minute Special Breakfast Presentation is Designed for Non-Technical Executives. Learn Where You’re Vulnerable, How the Cyber Criminals Get In & What You Can Do About It. Get Straightforward Answers to Your Security & Liabiilty Questions
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Breakfast: starts at 8:00 am
Fee: FREE Executive Event
Location: 18 Automatic Rd., Suite 27, Brampton
(entrance is at rear of business complex facing Airport Rd.)
FREE Bonus to The First 5 Who Register and Attend:
Comprehensive Cyber Security Risk Assessment
(up to $2500 value)
Door Prize Draws: four $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- Why firewalls and antivirus aren’t enough anymore.
- Who are the bad guys?
- What locations and files do they most often target?
- How do Ransomware attacks happen? Email isn’t the only method.
- Indicators you may have been hacked and don’t know it yet.
- High-impact security steps you should take right now to dramatically improve your network’s security.
- How much should you spend on IT Security?
- Why should you have Cyber Liability Insurance?
- Can you be denied Cyber Liability Insurance and why?
- Implications of new Canadian Data Breach Reporting laws taking effect Nov. 1, 2018
Who Should Attend:
C-Level executives, owners and managers who are concerned about:
- lost or stolen data from ransomware attacks
- data exposure from lost or stolen laptops, tablets, smartphones
- the legal fees and liability from exposure of credit card or other personal information
- network downtime while recovering from a cyber attack
- reputation impact from a data breach
- what policies and procedures should be in place to reduce the risk of a cyber incident and how to deal with one should it happen?
- impact on your job of a cyber incident; ignorance is not a defense
Gordon Collins Customer Testimonial
“Gordon is a very enjoyable professional to work with. Not only does he creatively ensure that my personal and business needs are addressed but he comfortably educates me on the coverage that I need. Gordon’s attention to detail is impressive and his ability to proactively manage my insurance needs is very much appreciated.”
– Patrick Harrison, CEO CoreChair Inc.
BSC Solutions Group Customer Testimonial