Business Computer Security Solutions
Your Top 5 Vulnerabilities
- Employees inadvertently allowing access to your network via a Phishing attack.
- Microsoft Windows and other software applications not having the latest security patches and updates.
- As of January, 2020, desktops or laptops running Windows 7 or older operating systems.
- As of January, 2020, Servers running Windows Server 2008 or older operating systems.
- A data backup solution that doesn’t backup up your data regularly (hourly is recommended) and that is not checked daily to ensure backups are completing successfully. Backing up locally and to the cloud is best for disaster recovery.
Components of Our Comprehensive Cyber Security Strategy
Managed IT Security
“We have seen an improvement in awareness of Phishing traps as a result of the quarterly campaigns and on-line training videos that our employees have received. We would highly recommend the Cyber Security Services that BSC offers as it gives you greater confidence that your network is secure from the many online threats in this day and age.”
– Tony, General Manager, Industrial Cabling Distributor
“BSC has helped us institute a Phishing training program for all PC users that has paid off on a number of occasions.”
– Bob, General Manager, Truck Body Manufacturer