Backup and Disaster Recovery
Watch this video
Your organization’s data is your most valuable asset. Protecting that asset should be of the highest priority. Simple data backup solutions to tapes, an external drive or NAS device have long been the solution to securing that precious data. More comprehensive solutions have always been out there but were cost prohibitive to all but the largest enterprise organizations. In recent years, however, pricing for backup and restore solutions that also provide for disaster recovery, have become much more affordable, even for very small organizations.
Our Automated Solution
BSC’s Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution consists of:
- A local device, running sophisticated backup software. Images of your Server(s) are typically backed up hourly to this device. A nightly online backup of the Server(s) image is also performed, to a Toronto Data Centre. All of this is automated, so does not rely on a staff member in any way.
- Daily verification of successful backups.
- Technical support to ensure successful backups.
- Ability to restore files, folders or an entire Server from the local device.
- Ability to restore files, folders or an entire Server from the cloud.
- In the event of a disaster, ability to access your Server(s) in the cloud, as a fully functional virtual Server(s), from any Internet connection. This would keep you temporarily operational from an IT perspective until a local physical Server network is back in place.
Data loss of any size can hinder productivity and could potentially harm customer satisfaction and your reputation. It will most certainly impact your bottom line.
Contact your “IT Guardian Angels” today and learn more about how we can keep your data safe… no matter what.