Why Choose BSC Solutions Group – Your IT Guardian Angels
BSC Solutions Group’s purpose for being is to serve small and medium size organizations primarily in the Greater Toronto Area by providing proactive IT Management, IT Support, IT Consulting and IT education, along with IT products and services, in a manner that demonstrates trustworthiness, genuine concern and care for the well-being of those organizations. At the same time we are to demonstrate the same trustworthiness, concern and care with our employee team. In doing so, our goal is to help our clients, our employees and our company, strengthen and grow together.
BSC Solutions Group’s vision is:
- To have a brand that is associated with trustworthiness, genuine caring and diverse IT expertise,
- To have clients who are prosperous, in part due to leveraging the power of Information Technology to their best advantage,
- To provide a pleasant working environment where our employees are treated fairly, respectfully and are challenged to enhance their skills and experience,
- To minimize the impact of our business activity on the natural environment, and
- To engage in community involvement we can be proud of.
When engaging with a new Managed IT Services Client the steps in the process are:
- Assess Your Network: We need to know where we’re starting from to know where we’re going, so the first step is to fully understand all aspects of your computer network and systems. Don’t worry about being bogged down trying to gather these details for us. For the most part, we can gather them on our own during a site visit, using our software tools. All data gathered is analyzed and a summary report is prepared including our observations and recommendations (short term, medium term and long term).
- Onboarding: Onboarding a new client involves first deploying our monitoring and management software to all Servers, desktops, laptops, printers and other network devices. This is critical for providing us with email alerts should anything on your network start misbehaving. It also allows us quick remote access to any of your computers in order to provide service and gives us remote central management capabilities. The onboarding process typically also includes deploying our integrated virus & malware protection solution plus Windows and third party patch management.
- Network Cleanup: Typically there is some network cleanup work to be done initially, to ensure everything is set up according to industry best practices. This helps you and us, feel comfortable that the network is as secure and reliable as it can be.
- Ongoing Service: Once on-boarded, ongoing monitoring, maintenance, support and service (remote or on-site as required) can begin.
- Projects: The Network Assessment will usually identify some projects recommended for the short, medium or long term. Detailed fixed price quotations are provided for any projects it is agreed should take place in the short term (or longer term for budgeting purposes). If approved, these are carefully planned and executed with minimal disruption to your network in mind.
- IT Review Meetings: IT Review Meetings are conducted at least annually, to review reports on your network “health”, give updates on new technology, keep abreast of what’s happening in your business and to get feedback on how we’re doing.
BSC Solutions Group has been my IT support since 2002. During that time they have proactively guided me through upgrades and kept me current with technology which is user friendly and affordable. Their day to day support for my systems and work stations keep my company up and running. BSC’s tech support are friendly, knowledgeable and available when needed. I highly recommend BSC Group.
President, HVAC Company
BSC makes considerable efforts to understand our work and the use of technology in our work. I have found them to be considerate of the operational struggles of the not for profit sector! Both considerations make for a good working partnership.
Using BSC Solutions Group is the best outsourcing decision I have ever made. It enables me to concentrate on my business instead of running our computer system. Allowing BSC to tell me how to optimize the performance of our computer system was much better than trying to figure it out on my own. They are the professionals. After years of service from BSC and plenty of upgrades to new technologies, our system has far fewer problems. We are maximizing the productivity savings our computer was intended to provide. Problems which could have taken hours to resolve in the past can often be taken care of off-site on a timely basis through BSC’s remote access in just a few minutes. If you need the weight of computer related stress and frustration taken off your shoulders then I highly recommend BSC Solutions Group. They are a valuable part of our business.
Wholesale Sales & Distribution Company
Secrets to Our Success
Fast response and resolution to service requests
Our clients compliment us most on our fast response and resolution to service requests. Statistics show that 95% of the time our clients reach one of our LIVE Network Support Specialists when calling our Help Desk. If you don’t reach a live person, the average wait time in our Support Queue is only 31 seconds. Of course or ultimate goal is to be as proactive as possible by resolving potential problems before you even notice them, using our sophisticated network monitoring tools.
We follow through on what we say we are going to do. Questions are answered honestly, clearly and in a timely fashion. Well defined processes for new client onboarding, service, placing orders and ongoing communication are in place. Service agreements and quotations are detailed and clearly defined. No nonsense. No surprises.
BSC delivers value to our clients by:
- Consistently minimizing disruptions to your computer systems and thus to your overall business operations
- Providing proactive consulting services, always with an eye to improving the reliability, security and efficiency of your computer network, following industry best practices and leveraging tested, leading edge technology solutions.
- Providing a single source for all your IT needs; keeping things simple for you to manage.
- Being easily accessible and easy to do business with
BOOK A FREE SERVICE TICKET
Getting your computer network, phones and software applications to work shouldn’t be a monumental project;
yet we constantly hear from frustrated organizations like yours who call us when they’ve finally
had enough of the poor services and excuses from their current IT support firm.
Our offer of a FREE Service ticket is a no-risk way of introducing our services.
Let us diagnose and work on the computer problem of your choice and
find out what over 25 years of service excellence feels like.
Accepting this free offer in no way obligates you to do any further business with us but of course we hope you will!
1. Because our resources are not unlimited, the free service ticket will cover a maximum of 2 hours of remote support for 1 service issue.
2. Since customers who are the best fit for our services have a minimum of 10 computers, this free offer only applies to organizations of this size.
3. This offer applies only to organizations who are not already a customer of BSC Solutions Group.
Please fill out this form and a BSC Solutions Group “IT Guardian Angel”
will contact you within 24 hours.