Why do we call ourselves “Your IT Guardian Angels”?
- We watch over your computer network to ensure all is well.
- We genuinely care about your IT well-being.
- We provide guidance in making the best choices for your IT investments.
- Angels are thought of as living in the clouds, just as more and more of our services are cloud-based.
BSC Solutions Group’s purpose for being is to serve small and medium size organizations primarily in the Greater Toronto Area by providing proactive IT Management, IT Support, IT Consulting and IT education, along with IT products and services, in a manner that demonstrates trustworthiness, genuine concern and care for the well-being of those organizations. At the same time we are to demonstrate the same trustworthiness, concern and care with our employee team. In doing so, our goal is to help our clients, our employees and our company, strengthen and grow together.
BSC Solutions Group’s vision is:
- To have a brand that is associated with trustworthiness, genuine caring and diverse IT expertise,
- To have clients who are prosperous, in part due to leveraging the power of Information Technology to their best advantage,
- To provide a pleasant working environment where our employees are treated fairly, respectfully and are challenged to enhance their skills and experience,
- To minimize the impact of our business activity on the natural environment, and
- To engage in community involvement we can be proud of.
When engaging with a new Managed IT Services Client the steps in the process are:
- Assess Your Network: We need to know where we’re starting from to know where we’re going, so the first step is to fully understand all aspects of your computer network and systems. Don’t worry about being bogged down trying to gather these details for us. For the most part, we can gather them on our own during a site visit, using our software tools. All data gathered is analyzed and a summary report is prepared including our observations and recommendations (short term, medium term and long term).
- Onboarding: Onboarding a new client involves first deploying our monitoring and management software to all Servers, desktops, laptops, printers and other network devices. This is critical for providing us with email alerts should anything on your network start misbehaving. It also allows us quick remote access to any of your computers in order to provide service and gives us remote central management capabilities. The onboarding process typically also includes deploying our integrated virus & malware protection solution plus Windows and third party patch management.
- Network Cleanup: Typically there is some network cleanup work to be done initially, to ensure everything is set up according to industry best practices. This helps you and us, feel comfortable that the network is as secure and reliable as it can be.
- Ongoing Service: Once on-boarded, ongoing monitoring, maintenance, support and service (remote or on-site as required) can begin.
- Projects: The Network Assessment will usually identify some projects recommended for the short, medium or long term. Detailed fixed price quotations are provided for any projects it is agreed should take place in the short term (or longer term for budgeting purposes). If approved, these are carefully planned and executed with minimal disruption to your network in mind.
- IT Review Meetings: IT Review Meetings are conducted at least annually, to review reports on your network “health”, give updates on new technology, keep abreast of what’s happening in your business and to get feedback on how we’re doing.
BSC has been providing us with IT support since 2014. They make it easy and convenient to work with them, and respond quickly to any requests we make. I like the email updates I receive on any active support tickets, letting me know their status. Hiring BSC has saved me lots of time and given me peace of mind that they are monitoring our network and data backup and I know that in an emergency situation I can count on them to be there and to handle things.
Owner & General Manager
We have had the pleasure of partnering with BSC group for our IT support for a year now. From the start, they have been very attentive and listened to our needs as a small-medium sized business. They have provided solutions and have made adjustments to accommodate the particular needs of our office. So far, we have trusted them with what we would consider “big technical jobs”, ie. converting our email to the cloud via Office 365, data back up/archiving and a server switch. We also receive regular support via their helpdesk with good results. Thank you to BSC, particularly to the current group we have been dealing with Bryan, Jeremy, Shawn, Paul and Craig!
Thank you for the support you have given us this year and previous years. I know we don’t say it enough, but your expertise, professionalism and quick response have helped us to get our work done effectively and efficiently. Thank you so much.
Secrets to Our Success
As IT Security Specialists, we keep your data protected.
A firewall and antivirus software are no longer adequate to keep your data and computer network secure. Cybercrime has reached epidemic proportions and will continue to grow and become more sophisticated. There’s also the need to protect your data from within. These facts mean that your IT support team must be on the cutting edge of what is required to keep the bad guys at bay. We’ve developed the expertise, tools and services to do just that; and our research never stops.
We translate techspeak so you can make informed decisions.
We understand the frustration that comes with listening to an IT person talk in technical terms that you don’t understand. It’s not a productive conversation. Our goal is to ensure you fully comprehend the services we are providing and the reports we produce. When a technology decision needs to be made, it’s critical that you understand your options and the pros and cons of each. Only then can you feel confident that your decisions are the right ones for your organization.
Proactive approach and fast response so you can keep working.
Our clients compliment us most on our fast response and resolution to service requests. Requests can be made via email to our ticketing system or by calling our Helpdesk where we strive to answer all calls with a live person. Our support contracts come with response time commitments which we usually out-perform. Of course, our ultimate goal is to be as proactive as possible by resolving potential problems before you even notice them, using our sophisticated network monitoring and management tools.
BOOK A FREE SERVICE TICKET
Getting your computer network, phones and software applications to work shouldn’t be a monumental project;
yet we constantly hear from frustrated organizations like yours who call us when they’ve finally
had enough of the poor services and excuses from their current IT support firm.
Our offer of a FREE Service ticket is a no-risk way of introducing our services.
Let us diagnose and work on the computer problem of your choice and
find out what over 25 years of service excellence feels like.
Accepting this free offer in no way obligates you to do any further business with us but of course we hope you will!
1. Because our resources are not unlimited, the free service ticket will cover a maximum of 2 hours of remote support for 1 service issue.
2. Since customers who are the best fit for our services have a minimum of 10 computers, this free offer only applies to organizations of this size.
3. This offer applies only to organizations who are not already a customer of BSC Solutions Group.
Please fill out this form and a BSC Solutions Group “IT Guardian Angel”
will contact you within 24 hours.