Managed IT Services
All organizations require quality IT service, support, and management. In the rapidly changing world of technology, it can be difficult to stay ahead of the curve without the help of professionals. You want to implement the best technologies for your unique business needs and budget, but you may not know where to start.
A trusted IT Services Provider can reduce the stress, expense, and risk of maintaining your IT infrastructure and network. Just like dealing with legal matters or completing your year-end tax returns, handling your IT systems should be left to the Professionals who have years of education and experience in their field.
Free Business Advisory
All our IT services revolve around the 5 objectives of:
- Minimizing disruptions to your work day from computer network issues,
- Keeping your data and network secure,
- Maximizing the efficiency of your network,
- Providing education and advice on your IT investment options and
- Building trust.
How We Deliver on our Objectives
We accomplish these objectives with our Comprehensive Network Support Plan which includes:
- Unlimited remote or on-site support as required
- 24/7 comprehensive monitoring of all Servers, desktops, laptops and other network equipment
- Microsoft and 3rd party patch management and updates
- Firewall maintenance
- Data Backup monitoring
- Procurement management
- IT Consulting and Reporting Services including:
- Security best practices advice: passwords, file restrictions, data protection etc.
- Acceptable use policy advice: email, Internet, mobile devices etc.
- Network Health Reviews and Strategic Planning
- New technology education
- IT budget planning assistance
- Asset inventory and life cycle management
- Software license tracking and management
- Experienced technical support team; not just the experience of one individual
- 24/7 on-call after hours emergency support availability
- No support gaps during holidays, sick days, personal days; a member of our technical team is always ready to step in
- Ongoing training and research on diverse new technologies so we can bring them to you
- Single source for your IT Services; our goal is to keep IT simple and painless
- We hire not only for technical skills but also for people skills; someone who can explain things in understandable terms.
- 25 year track record of providing IT Services
Where to Start
If you’re interested in learning more about whether BSC would be a good fit for your organization, we would be happy to arrange an initial consultation meeting at your office or ours. There are no fees for this initial meeting. Fees are only charged upon approval of a documented quotation or contract.
If you decide to take things a step further, here is how we engage with new clients:
- Perform Network Assessment
- Present Network Assessment Report of findings and recommendations
- New Client Onboarding
- Implement some or all of report recommendations, upon approval
- Begin ongoing network monitoring, maintenance, support and consulting
Throughout this process, our aim is to make as little demands on your time as possible. With some basic network information, we can gather the rest of the details we need and complete the onboarding process without significant disruptions to your business.
Give your “IT Guardian Angels” a call today and start reaping the benefits of our Comprehensive Network Support.
Call us at 905-458-9333!