Since 1999 ...
Business Cyber Security Protection
for Small to Medium Size Organizations in Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto Area
Your Top 5 Vulnerabilities
- Employees inadvertently allowing access to your network via a Phishing attack.
- Microsoft Windows and other software applications not having the latest security patches and updates.
- As of January, 2020, desktops or laptops running Windows 7 or older operating systems.
- As of January, 2020, Servers running Windows Server 2008 or older operating systems.
- A data backup solution that:
- is not automated,
- doesn’t backup up your data regularly (hourly is recommended)
- is not checked daily to ensure backups are completing successfully
- doesn’t back up your data both locally and to the cloud.
If concerns about your level of Business Cyber Security Protection are making you more uneasy lately,
they should be.
You have a responsibility to your company, its employees, your customers and your business partners to keep your data protected and minimize business disruptions.
There is an expectation by all parties, that you are taking reasonable precautions to protect your data and network. A firewall and antivirus software alone, are no longer considered adequate precautions.
As of November 1, 2018, Canadian companies are required to report data breaches to customers, affected third parties and the federal privacy commissioner.
The good news is you've come to the right place for Business Cyber Security Protection. Get started with an initial Cyber Security Assessment followed by a Cyber Security Strategy that fits the unique needs of your organization and your budget.
7 Critical Components of a Cyber Security Strategy
Download Your FREE Copy of Our Strategy Brief
“We have seen an improvement in awareness of Phishing traps as a result of the quarterly campaigns and on-line training videos that our employees have received. We would highly recommend the Cyber Security Services that BSC offers as it gives you greater confidence that your network is secure from the many online threats in this day and age.”
– Tony, General Manager, Industrial Cabling Distributor
“Hiring BSC has saved me lots of time and given me peace of mind that they are monitoring our network and data backup and I know that in an emergency situation I can count on them to be there and to handle things.”
– Andy, Owner & General Manager, Auto Dealership Group
“BSC has helped us institute a Phishing training program for all PC users that has paid off on a number of occasions.”
– Bob, General Manager, Truck Body Manufacturer